Closing up Argus Client Work

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Oct 27 11:03:19 EDT 2000

Gentle people,
   Since I'm not getting huge responses to the last
mail I sent, I can only assume that everyone is on
vacation, or there are not any huge gaps in the current
set of clients that I am proposing for Argus-2.0.
So more direct questions.

1. Does argus-2.0.0 have the feature set that helps
   to solve your current set of problems?

2. Are there new problems that you would like argus-2.0.0
   to be able to solve, that it currently cannot.

Please do respond, as I'm shutting down all "new" client
work to focus on the release.  Now's the last time to
get that favorite feature in.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 17A
New York, New York  10022