delimited fields

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Oct 24 17:37:31 EDT 2000

They don't have to be linked in any way, and
if we all have the impression that its an exceptional
output format, then it doesn't need to be designed for
machines in any way.

So what do we want to do?  If its make the traditional
output easily to read by humans, then the space between
the ports makes some sense.

For when the RA_FIELD_DELIMITER is in play, I can put
in an empty field for the port where necessary.  Would
that work?

Carter