delimited fields

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Oct 23 20:51:33 EDT 2000

Hi All,
	I have been playing with the delimited fields in ra and have
turned up a small anomaly.

The labels as printed with -L seems to treat the 'Port's as separate
fields but the data is still formatted with portnumber attached to the
IP address with a '.' in a single field.

Logically the port number is part of the address, but from a practical
point of view I almost always want the IP address and port number in
separate variable so I would prefer to have them in separate fields.

What do others think?

If we do have them as separate fields then the -L labels should
explicitly say 'SPort' or 'SrcPort' not just 'Port' as they do now.

CHeers, Russell.