Closing out Argus-2.0.0 feature set.

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Oct 9 09:26:17 EDT 2000

Gentle people,
   In preparation for a late October/early November
release, I'd like to freeze the code for argus-2.0.0
at the end of this week for new features.

   Bug fixes will go on until the end of time, but
new features can stop.  New client code as well as
mods to existing client code can be considered until
towards the end of the month, as it can be released
as contrib code rather than core client code if it
comes in in the last week of October.

   I've decided to put user data capture into the
next release, as we will not have sufficient time
to get any clients for the feature.

   This leaves RTP protocol support and multicast
protocol support to be done this week.

   I suspect that the true release date will be
the end of November, but I'm going for early Nov
if at all possible.

   Comment/opinion/reaction/attitude is always
welcome, so please do!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 17A
New York, New York  10022