tcpreplay

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Oct 5 19:15:12 EDT 2000

	And for my part I have a butchered copy of tcpreplay which currently
functions in fdx mode as the current one does (i.e. I don't appear to have
broken it totally), and in theory if I feed it two interfaces and two tcpdump
files will fork a task (or blow up :-)) and attempt to do full duplex (without
time syncronizing the two files which I still have to figure out how to
arrange). Next step is set up two interfaces to a harmless place and try
full duplex and see what happens.
	As well it appears we can run Netflow on our Cisco (although we aren't
currently) so when we get time we can enable that on a spare interface and
try it out too.