argus-2.0.0n

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Oct 5 18:26:27 EDT 2000

Gentle people,
   ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.0n

This version provides argus-1.x record reading capability
for all ra* clients.  This does not support "frag" records
but it should handle everything else.

This also includes a column label feature.  The "-L linenum"
option will print a banner every linenums of that labels the
columns.

And I repaired "man" record reporting and added a few more
identifiers when we print them out.

And of course the normal bit of tweaking here, cosmetic
thing there.

Next thing is support for the -I (print indications) option.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 17A
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com