new version of argus-2.0.0l

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Tue Oct 3 10:50:34 EDT 2000

<snip>

> Thanks for all the hard work!!!
> What do you want to do about the FreeBSD problem?
>
> Carter

	Since at the moment it looks like only a FreeBSD problem (and a buffer
problem at that, it doesn't seem to lose the packets, just keep them in
libpcap until it gets enough), I'll try an install of OpenBSD which I want
to do anyway to test performance and see if it acts the same. If not I have
somewhere to steal code. In either case I'll raise a problem report with
FreeBSD when I know more about where the problem is.