argus-2.0.0A problems

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Nov 16 17:44:32 EST 2000

Hey William,
   Hmmmmm,  I changed that to make sure that we were getting
the most recent ICMP_INFOTYPE() macro.  Hmmmm, I guess thats
one of the problems with developing on Linux and sending stuff
out as fast as you can, you just don't catch these sorts of
things.  I'll try to get an update out now, but I'm going
to be late for dinner.  Lets see what I can do.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 17A
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com