IP only filter?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Nov 13 17:10:03 EST 2000

Hey Russell,
   Yes, the 'ip' filter does that very thing.  It also
filters out man records, so if you want the man records
back, you should go with "ip or man".

   So I run into your -n problem regularly, when
I have a .rarc file that specifies "don't print names"
and I use the -n option on the command line out of habit.
Argus-1.x had it so that if you put -nn on the command
line, all names would revert to numbers.  Having the
.rarc and a -n on the command line is the equivalent
of -nn.

   Does this should like your situation?

Carter