long jumps not supported

Carter Bullard cbullard at nortelnetworks.com
Fri Jun 2 09:25:11 EDT 2000

Hey Lenny,
   Argus used the libpcap compiler as a starting
point for its own compiler many years ago.  Since
then libpcap has made a few adjustments, and one
of them has been to remove the "long jump" limitation.

   Here are the new versions of the files that need
to be changed to solve your problem, ./include/gencode.h
and ./common/argus_util.c.  If you don't mind, could you
make the changes and give it a test?

Carter