New Argus features.

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Jul 11 19:23:18 EDT 2000

I think I have mentioned this before but I'll do so again in case it
has got overlooked.

In ra I would like to be able to control the formatting of the output
record.  The easiest way I can think of this would be to allow one to
specify a format string in the manner of strftime.  In particular I
would like to be able to specify a format that is better suited to
parsing in perl (tab delimited list of just the data I need). This
could also be used to have different time formats british vs americal
vs international and perhaps different timezones -- local or UTC.

Russell