racount

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jul 10 12:32:54 EDT 2000

Hey Neil,
   Good to see you!  So, great embarrassment on my
part!  I called myself a programmer once long ago,
but no more!  Hopefully,  I'll have development machines
in next week so I can fix this problem.

   Great opportunity to talk about racount() and how
it can be improved.  Your mods break out the counts
by source and destination, this looks good.  I used racount()
primarily as a sanity check for debugging new versions of argus,
so I didn't need much from it.  Are there other things
that we could add to racount.c to make it more useful?

Carter