Argus Flow reversal with ECRs ??

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Feb 16 21:51:33 EST 2000

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 06:05:24 -0800 Carter Bullard
<cbullard at nortelnetworks.com> wrote:

> Hey Russell,
>    Yes I think that there was/is a possiblity for ra()
> to mess up on this one, but I'm pretty confident that
> the 1.8 code addresses this problem.

OK, I have got the latest code from ftp.andrew.cum.edu and compiled it
with only a little bother (see below) and run the test and yes it all
looks great!

Source address is shown as the remote machine but the arrow and the
counts show the packets going in the right direction.  I tried fullra
to check Neil's finding but it dumped core.

The system is a debian Linux box and I had to add a #include <ioctls.h>
to get it to compile.

Cheers, Russell.