Argus Flow reversal with ECRs ??

Carter Bullard cbullard at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Feb 15 19:48:24 EST 2000

Hey Russell,
   There hasn't been an official announcement.  I think
Mark just decided that it should be put out.  I can't blame
him, its been too long.  The documentation
is still in need of work.  I'm not sure where Mark has
put the release.  I believe that it is the general CMU
server, ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/argus , yes that seems
to work.

   Please give it a try.  By the way, any idea what a
trojanized host will do if it gets an ECR packet?  I can't
get anyone to tell me what I should expect.

Carter