Argus for freebsd

Carter Bullard cbullard at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Mar 29 07:40:16 EST 1999

Hey Jayanth,
   Sorry for the delay in responding.  Yes, Argus has
already been ported to FreeBSD, and I understand that
there is a copy in a FreeBSD port archive/list that is
publically available.

   There were many patches an discussions regarding
FreeBSD on our mailing list, and many of the changes
have been incorporated in Argus-1.8, which should be
coming out soon, I hope?

   Hopefully someone on the list that was involved in
the FreeBSD effort can help you with a patched 1.7
version, until the 1.8 is out.

Carter