Date issues

Carter Bullard cbullard at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Mar 23 10:58:22 EST 1999

Hey Kevin,
   We actually read the format in a strftime call, so we can
really read any format we want.  If you want 4 digit year
support we can put it in very easily.  There is a request
to change the date to an international format (year/mo/da).
If we do that and put in 4 digit years, would that be
a good thing?

Carter