argus 1.8 suggestions list

Carter Bullard cbullard at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Jun 1 11:50:30 EDT 1999

Hey Alex,
   Absolutely no problem, and I'll send 1.8 either today
or tomorrow.  We already support the 'net' keyword, so
you can say statements like:

   ra -nr filename src net 128.64

so that may satify your needs.
Thanks for the mail and remind me to send 1.8 if I
forget in the next day or so.

Principal Consultant
Nortel Networks
320 Park Avenue  16th Floor