No subject

Carter Bullard cbullard at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Feb 22 07:54:46 EST 1999

Hey David,

   I'm skeptical, if its having problems with
the filter expression in the '-F' file, then the
problem shouldn't go away by making the array
any bigger.

   The '-F filename' command line logic, malloc's a
buffer the size of the file, copies the file into it,
and then calls pcap_compile(), referencing the array.
There really isn't anything else to it.  As a result,
I am going to be very interested in the results of
your experiment ;o)

Principal Consultant
Nortel Networks
320 Park Avenue  16th Floor