[MyAppleMenu] Jul 31, 2014

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Thu Jul 31 18:59:00 EDT 2014

*** Timeful For iOS Aims To Help You Make Time To Get Everything Done ***
<http://9to5mac.com/2014/07/31/timeful-for-ios-aims-to-help-you-make-time-to-get-everything-done/>
Mike Beasley, 9 To 5 Mac

> Timeful is a calendar and to-do manager that examines how long each of your to-do items should take, where each task will take place, and more to find the perfect opening in your schedule to get it done.

*** Apple Re-releases MacBook Air EFI 2.9 Update After Bugs Discovered ***
<http://9to5mac.com/2014/07/30/apple-re-releases-macbook-air-efi-2-9-update-after-bugs-discovered/>
Mark Gurman, 9 To 5 Mac

*** The Great Forgetting ***
<http://aeon.co/magazine/being-human/where-do-childrens-earliest-memories-go/>