[MyAppleMenu] Nov 6, 2011

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Sun Nov 6 18:59:00 EST 2011

**** Deep Dive: Aperture And Photo Stream, How Do They Work? <http://www.tuaw.com/2011/11/06/deep-dive-aperture-and-photo-stream-how-do-they-work/>
Richard Gaywood, TUAW

**** Cyclists Calling For Review Of LTA's Foldable Bicycle Scheme <http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1163671/1/.html>
Evelyn Choo, Channel NewsAsia

"Since large luggage and big prams are already allowed on public transport during peak hours, we think that our folding bikes, being a lot smaller than a large luggage or a big pram, should be allowed as well because we probably won't be adding to the current squeeze," said Vivian Yuan, owner of digiNEXX, a store that sells foldable bicycles.

**** Singapore's Lee Fighting Nerve Disease: Daughter <http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jAwBUXWX8rlVq4UDkenmE5DvIZUA?docId=CNG.1290742deaedcdb6352e097a9409817b.1b1>
AFP

Singapore's founding leader Lee Kuan Yew is fighting a neurological disease that is making it difficult for him to walk steadily, his daughter revealed.

**** PUB Considering Erecting Signs With Helplines At Bedok Reservoir <http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_731097.html>
Royston Sim, Straits Times

A spokesman for national water agency PUB, which is in charge of Bedok Reservoir, on Saturday said it is considering putting up signs with helpline numbers around the reservoir, which might help deter those thinking of taking their lives.

**** All MPs Should Solve Problems Together: PM <http://trulysingapore.wordpress.com/2011/11/06/all-mps-should-solve-problems-together-pm/>
Yours Truly Singapore

You said it takes courage to say something which is true but difficult for the population to hear. In that case, the government has been utterly lacking in courage. It lacked the courage to disclose actual job numbers created for Singaporeans, preferring to hide behind aggregated figures for Singapore residents. It lacked the courage to tell Singaporeans the flip side of asset enhancement, which is the enhancement of debts.

**** Bhutanese Blog Goes Viral In Singapore <http://www.kuenselonline.com/2011/?p=20356>
Gyalsten K Dorji, Kuensel Online

Asked about his feelings on his overnight newfound status, Passang said that he has learned how powerful social media can be. “Even a lone voice could make a difference.” But he also added, “Seriously, we should be mindful about what we write on social media, when something unprecedented like this happens, we’re answerable. Thank god I was just defending my country and not attacking theirs!”

**** 钻牛角尖 <http://leongkeat.wordpress.com/2011/11/06/钻牛角尖/>
大梦想家的<<梦想号>>

听起来,我们好像可能是全世界最幸福的人,能够自由无度的穿梭在两国之间。其实不然,我们被陷入了一个非常尴尬的局面,以致我们没有能力下定决心在哪里落叶归根。