[MyAppleMenu] Jun 8, 2005

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Wed Jun 8 13:15:12 EDT 2005

[Announcement]

*** Problem With This Site
Heng-Cheong Leong

Sorry, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. :-(

Somehow, my content management system went out of sync, and this web site have reverted back to last Friday's version.

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday's versions were not lost, but as I am away on a business trip right now, I cannot easily correct this problem yet.

Sorry.

[...]

The Shuffle by MyAppleMenu
<http://www.myapplemenu.com/podcast/>
Life is random. More tunes, less talk.

[Announcement]

*** Problem With This Site
Heng-Cheong Leong

Sorry, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. :-(

Somehow, my content management system went out of sync, and this web site have reverted back to last Friday's version.

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday's versions were not lost, but as I am away on a business trip right now, I cannot easily correct this problem yet.

Sorry.

[Tunes]

*** Monster Mash
<http://www.misfits.com/audio.html>