[MyAppleMenu] Saturday, Jan 17, 2004

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Sat Jan 17 21:05:00 EST 2004

MyAppleMenu Newsletter
Saturday, Jan 17, 2004

MyAppleMenu : Opinions
----------------------
As The Macworld Turns (Tom Yager, InfoWorld)
<http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/01/16/03OPcurve_1.html>
Who cares about the iPod mini when there are servers to scrutinize?

My iBook Changed My Life -- Really! (JP Kaytrosh, TheMacMind)
<http://www.themacmind.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=449&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0>
Sure, it's a cliche... But, I'm afraid that it's true.

MyAppleMenu : Reviews
---------------------
Using WebObjects: More Practical Tips And Tricks (Josh Paul, O'Reilly Network)
<http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2004/01/16/web_objects.html>

First Look: Hands-On With GarageBand (Bob LeVitus, Mac Observer)
<http://www.macobserver.com/columns/rantsandraves/2004/20040116.shtml>
This was one of the best computing experiences I've had in the 17+ years I've been having computing experiences on my Mac.

MyAppleMenu : Wintel News
-------------------------
Plantiffs Say Microsoft Still Behaves Badly (John Markoff, New York Times)
<http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/17/technology/17soft.html>
The government's agreement with Microsoft to settle its antitrust lawsuit has "fallen short" of its goal of creating competition, according to the court- ordered report issued Friday.

More Wintel news at <http://www.myapplemenu.com/wintel/>

MyAppleMenu Tomorrow: News & Opinions
Innovation To Drive Chip Performance Curve (Mike Clendenin, EE Times)
<http://www.eetimes.com/semi/news/OEG20040116S0044>

Microsoft Research Looks To Extend C# (Mary Jo Foley, Microsoft Watch)
<http://www.microsoft-watch.com/article2/0,4248,1441400,00.asp?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535>
'Xen' programming language unites C#, XML and SQL programming languages.

MyAppleMenu SingaporeSurf : News & Opinions