[MyAppleMenu] Feb 14, 2003

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Fri Feb 14 21:05:01 EST 2003

MyAppleMenu Newsletter
Friday, Feb 14, 2003

MyAppleMenu : Opinions
----------------------
6 Years Ago: 101 Ways To Save Apple (James Daly, Wired)
<http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/5.06/apple.html>
Dear Apple, who wants to live in a world without you? Not us. So we surveyed a cross section of hardcore Mac fans and came up with 101 ways to get you back on the path to salvation.

MyAppleMenu : Reviews
---------------------
9 Years Ago: HyerCard 2.2: The Great Becomes Greater (Matt Neuburg, TidBITS)
<http://www.tidbits.com/tb-issues/TidBITS-213.html#lnk5>
HyperCard 2.2 is here! HyperCard was what chiefly convinced me to buy my first Mac; I still regard it as the neatest, most useful, most generous program ever conceived. Generous because it was originally given away free (no more, alas!); generous because it lets you program the Mac yourself, easily and powerfully.

MyAppleMenu Tomorrow : Top Stories
----------------------------------
9 Years Ago: Is Advertising Dead? (Michael Schrage, Wired)
<http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/2.02/advertising.html>
Adviruses, digimercials, and memegraphics: The future of advertising is the future of media.

MyAppleMenu Reader : Expressions
--------------------------------
The Cluetrain Manifesto: The End Of Business As Usual (Christopher Locke, Rick Levine, Doc Searls, David Weinberger)
<http://www.gonzomarkets.com/cluetrain/>
What if the real attraction of the Internet is not its cutting-edge bells and whistles, its jazzy interface or any of ht eadvanced technology that underlies its pipes and wires? What if, instead, the attraction is an atavistic throwback to the prehistoric human fascination with telling tales?

More
----
Internet News <http://www.myapplemenu.com/internet/>
Linux News <http://www.myapplemenu.com/linux/>

---
Modify your subscription at <http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/applesurf-list>

MyAppleMenu is edited by Heng-Cheong Leong. This site is not affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc., or any other companies in any manner. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, Power Macintosh, PowerBook, iMac, iBook, iPod, and eMac are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. All other brands or product names are trademarks of their registered holders. Copyright &copy; 1996-2003 Heng-Cheong Leong. All rights reserved.