[MyAppleMenu] Sep 14, 2001

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Fri Sep 14 21:05:01 EDT 2001

MyAppleMenu Newsletter

== AppleSurf (News) ===============

Apple Delays Tampa Store Opening (MacCentral)
<http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0109/13.tampa.php>
Because of the tragic events this week, the store opening will be delayed one day.

== AppleSurf (Opinion) ===============

Jobs Ripped Off (Macinstein)
<http://www.macinstein.com/pressrelease.cfm?ID=1038>
Steve Jobs is being ripped off, not financially, but with credit.

== SingaporeSurf (Top Stories) ===============

Political Websites On Foreign Servers May Be Monitored: Minister (Channel NewsAsia)
<http://sg.cna.mediacorpnews.com/articles/2001/09/14/singaporenews4095.htm>
"If a website is set up specifically outside legal jurisdiction and deliberately attempts to subvert the Parliamentary Elections Act, then I don't think we should just sit back and do nothing about this."

== SingaporeSurf (News) ===============

Political Websites On Foreign Servers May Be Monitored: Minister (Channel NewsAsia)
<http://sg.cna.mediacorpnews.com/articles/2001/09/14/singaporenews4095.htm>
"If a website is set up specifically outside legal jurisdiction and deliberately attempts to subvert the Parliamentary Elections Act, then I don't think we should just sit back and do nothing about this."

All 4 Missing Singaporeans Located In New York (Channel NewsAsia)
<http://sg.cna.mediacorpnews.com/articles/2001/09/14/singaporenews3974.htm>
As for whether any Singaporeans were onboard the hijacked planes that crashed, the Ministry says the missions in New York and Washington are still working to ascertain this.

Email, Chatroom Spread Nostradamus Hoax (Reuters)
<http://singapore.cnet.com/news/singapore/story/0,2000027481,38014835,00.htm>